Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Flowers at OCS Challenge

This month at OCS our challenge theme is FLOWERS!  And who doesn’t love putting flowers on their cards?!  As always there is a fabulous prize up for grabs and you have all month to join in!

My tulle flower from Maya Roads may seem a bit large on my card but that is because I made it into a hair barrette that can be removed. I love having a multifunction embellishment. I have a couple more ideas using the gorgeous flowers I got from the OCS to show you this month, so pop back by!

supplies: MFT stamp, distress inks, simple stories papers, maya road flowers, misc buttons, TH tiny attacher

7 comments:

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card.

Hugs Riet.xx

Hanneke said...

Wow Jacilynn what a cute card! I love how you made the tulle flower into a hair barrette! That stamp is really sweet too. Hugs, Hanneke

Lou said...

Hi!this is really sweet,such pretty colours/papers and love the hair barrette-such a great idea Jacilynn.
Hope you and your family are doing ok?thanks so much for your lovely comments :)
hugs Lou.xxx

Leanne said...

Super awesome card, wonderful being apart of such talent...

Leanne

Sparkplug17 said...

This is darling!

Anonymous said...

Oh so adorable!! Love the tulle! :)

Juls said...

so cute!! Hugs Juls